Express analysis of residential development projects
It is carried out for the developing plots, for projects at any stage of design or construction.
Objects of analysis: building plot, masterplan concept; housing development design or territory planning project.
Are being analyzed:
1. Marketing strategy and its conformity to the typology of the living environment stipulated in the project.
2. The effectiveness of territory/plot use.
3. The effectiveness of mobility networks: road and pedestrian.
4. Efficiency and sufficiency of the functional filling of the territory: residential, social and commercial functions.
5. Placement of commercial facilities in terms of their continued successful functioning.
6. The hierarchy of spaces and controllability of the territory (convenience for sale, management and maintenance).
7. Parking policy.
8. Efficiency of the green system elements distribution.
9. The system of public spaces: sufficiency, functionality and efficiency.
Conclusions on the results of express analysis:
1. For each of the points: determination of the positive and weak points of the project.
2. A table of quantitative indicators that should and can be achieved by the project in terms of its economic efficiency.
3. Recommendations on the spatial characteristics:
- density and typology of the road network;
- effective indicators of the intensity of use of the site (Foot Print, FSI, GSI, OSR, MXI, average number of storeys);
- typology and morphology models;
- landscaping systems and green / blu skeleton;
- distribution of public / private spaces;.
- effective ratio of residential and non-residential functions, m2 / ha;
- distribution of commercial and social objects;
- distribution of parking spaces (street / underground / multi-level parking in%) and their impact on the cost per square meter of selling surface;
- possible anchor functions.
Advantages for the developer:
1. An increase in the share of spaces for sale;
2. Decrease in the share of not generating income premises;
3. Creating conditions for the successful sale of non-residential premises;
4.Definition of apartment typology, corresponding to the target audience and the potential of the site;
5. Creation of self-sustaining and self-controlling public spaces;
6. Reduced costs for the security and maintenance;
7. The increase in value added.
Initial Data from Customer: (varying by project stage)
1. Marketing strategy.
2. The situational plan, a description of the urban context.
3. Local standards and rules for urban planning.
4. Cadastral plan of the site.
5. The project at any stage with the following data:
- general plan of the site/masterplan/concept;
- land surveying plan;
- a beautification scheme indicating estimation of courts/playgrounds/green spaces;
- layout of parking lots, including underground, with the calculation of the number;
- schedule of buildings and structures;
- Technical and Economic Indicators;
- scheme of the road network with street categories and their profiles;
- layout of groundfloor a typical floors of all buildings.